To impart educational instructions to the students especially girl students belonging to the typically drought-prone rural area updating their knowledge, creating social awareness and imbibing morality.
1. To educate the masses from rural and drought-prone population.
2. To inculcate of basic human values like honesty, truth, sacrifice, social equality, national integrity, fraternity and self-confidence.
3. To realize the dignity of labour and nurture employability skills.
4. Gender equality is maintained through the representation of girl students.
5. To create a sense of national identity with respect and tolerance of all cultures and religions.